Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

week 3- Reshoot

Assignment: 5 photos of each; people, places, & things.
things
places
People
Craft: I used my camera with various settings including using flash and micro. I used a solid blanket as a backdrop for some of the photos, and bright lighting. 

Concept: I want to see these pictures combined to create at least one really cool collage by next week, and possibly as subjects that I could continue to focus on through the semester. 

Composition: I used the above things because they caught my attention, and my original focus started out as electronic things, which includes 3 of the 5 pictured. I chose to pose those people in those ways with the image of them all in the various places pictured in mind, especially the guitar hero image. Most of my places are objects with crevices that people could potentially pop out of. I have some great images in my head of where the people and things could go in each setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment